(According to the detailed plan of Danang Hi-Tech Park)
1. The transportation system
The roads in Danang Hi-Tech Park include:
- The center route with cross-section width: Bn = 51m
- The subdivision routes with cross-section width: Bn = 22.5 m ÷ 33m
- The internal roads in each functional area with cross-section width: Bn = 8m ÷15m.
2. The drainage system
Drainage in Hi-Tech Park is designed in separated directions, as follows:
- Waste water drainage system: waste water is collected in the culverts, and then cleaned at the water treatment plant before being released to the receiving water (rivers, lakes, etc.).
- Rain water drainage system: there is a separated system of drains and sumps to collect rain water, then flowing directly into the receiving water (rivers, lakes, etc.).
3. Wastewater system
- Construction a completely private drainage system to drain waste water in Danang Hi-Tech Park.
- There are two infrastructure head-works and waste disposal stations in Hi-Tech Park:
+ Station 1: mainly focused on collection and transit of solid waste, covering an area of 0.8 ha.
+ Station 2: a wastewater treatment plant will be built, covering an area of 02 ha. Capacity: 18,000 m3 per day (04 modules), to ensure proper treatment of waste water in Hi-Tech Park in accordance with the current Environment Technical Standards (QCVN 40:2011/BTNMT-Column B with the coefficients: Kq = 0.9 and Kf = 0.9 before discharged.
4. The water supply system
Water supply for the Danang Hi-Tech Park is expected to be obtained from the Hoa Lien water plant with a capacity of 240,000 m3 per day. At present, the plant is in the stage of construction investment preparation and will be completed by 2018.
In the first stage, when the Hoa Lien water plant is not operated yet, Hi-Tech Park’s water supply will be temporary from the D225 pipeline of Nam Hai Van highway. The water source of supply will be from the DT602 Hypertension Pumping Station (capacity of 120 m3/h, height = 70m).
Fire: fire-water pumps D100mm are placed in the main pipeline, with a maximum distance of 150 meters, located at the junctions, intersections of Hi-Tech Park to facilitate supply water when required.
5. Power supply system
Danang Hi-Tech Park’s electricity is planned to be supplied by a 110/22KV station with a capacity of 2x63MVA which will be built in Hoa Lien. It is expected that by 2015 one 63MVA transformer will be put into operation ahead. The 110kV double circuit line power station will be connected to the 110kV line from Hoa Khanh to Hai Van Tunnel.
6. Communications system
Danang Hi-Tech Park will have an information and communication system with high quality transmission line, ensuring smooth connection and information security.